Saturday, March 10, 2012

XBOX 360 REPAIR? Service request number?

Thanks in advance



This is the number for repairs.



I have been wondering what the service request # is. When i go online and " Check your repair status by using the service request number " the number they gave me on the phone never works. They gave me a straight up 10 digit number that looks like this. 1076*2**3* - the *'s are numbers.



I enter that number and my postal code and it still hasn't been working yet.



Can someone tell me how to retrieve your service request number , and if the number i have is the service request number then how come it's not working?



Also these were received in my email from Microsoft/UPS. Are they relevant to the service request #?

Reference Number 1: 1076*2**3*

Reference Number 2: 61*0*9*6*5*6



I noticed that reference # 2 is my serial # and the reference #1 is the number they gave me over the phone. Once again, the *'s symbolizes the numbers i blanked out.





Thank you very much - will vote best answerXBOX 360 REPAIR? Service request number?
u can call u knwo soon as u call 1800-4my-xbox



the computer takes your phone number and says if your xbox been recived still in repair or sent offXBOX 360 REPAIR? Service request number?
ur a ******* idiot

Report Abuse

XBOX 360 REPAIR? Service request number?
My brother sent his x-box 360 to repair. It took about a week to arrive at the x-box place, then they left a message on our answering machine about how they recieved the package. They fixed it and sent an email that they were sending it back after a little under another week.

Maybe you missed the message and they already have the package, you just cant track it?

I'm not completely sure what you're asking about, but that was how we did it....
Call them back and ask them for the information. they can look it up by your phone number or serial number..../

No comments:

Post a Comment