Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help anyone... can u help me reply on the message? that was actually sent to me by the sender.?

I'm sorry about the delay, and please let your mother know the item is scheduled to be delivered to you tomorrow. Did you receive the update with tracking information from us? Again, I do apologize about the item being delayed a few days. I think what happens sometimes is that when some of the orders fall onto the weekend, the system doesn't update itself correctly with the estimated delivery dates.



Please don't take my first response as being as not caring, it's just that when we receive the first email from a customer inquiring into their order status and it immediately says, they're going to ask their attorney about this, it tends to upset us a little bit. For us, we ship out many products daily and when customers threaten us with talking to attorneys or other things like that, it's just tends to do more harm than good.



If for some reason you did not receive that email from the us postal service, please either call or email me and I will get that to you immediately.



Also, we're going to be coming out with a new version of the DermaStyle probably in December where it will be bigger and have a little more automation to it. We think we'll have the first version within the next two months. Would you like for me to send one of those out to you to test for us? The only thing we would need from you is just some comments on things you liked, disliked, etc. That way, we can fix anything that needs to be fixed before the christmas season.Help anyone... can u help me reply on the message? that was actually sent to me by the sender.?
do ya really think i will read ALL of that?Help anyone... can u help me reply on the message? that was actually sent to me by the sender.?
Huh? wtf??Help anyone... can u help me reply on the message? that was actually sent to me by the sender.?
Are you saying that you got this e-mail from a company that you ordered something from? I'm not really sure what your trying to relay. If this is the case and you got this e-mail from a company - or was this a letter? Your question is not really clear what you trying to convey - if you indeed did get a letter or an e-mail from a company and this was what it said in the e-mail or letter - I'd definitely get a lawyer especially if it was an expensive order that your mother ordered. You really need to explain your self better to tell you the truth. But, what I perceived that you were saying is this is the letter or e-mail that was sent to your mother regarding an order she had placed with some company - am I correct. If I am correct - GET A LAWYER - SAVE THE LETTER OR E-MAIL FOR EVIDENCE AND TAKE IT FROM THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment