Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Any UK teachers marking SATs this year?

Are there any teachers lurking around here who have applied to mark SAT papers this year via ETS, the marking agency? I have had an extremely difficult time getting any information from them. Each month since my application I have rung them to ask what is happening, as I have heard nothing. Each time they respond that something has been posted to me via email or the postal service, albeit nothing has actually arrived via either. I have confirmed that they have the correct email address and home address, yet still nothing each time. The latest today - following yet another call to them - is that according to their records a contract was sent to me nearly three weeks ago! Anyone else here who has had similar difficulties, I would appreciate hearing about them?Any UK teachers marking SATs this year?
.

.

.

.

.



find information on SAT



http://www.collegeboard.com/student/test鈥?/a>

.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment