Saturday, March 10, 2012

Question about USPS....-__-???

Ok I ordered my prom dress online and my prom is tomorrow (stupid I know) but I got priority shipping (2-3 days) and on May 6th (which was a Sunday) I got a email stating "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 6, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available." There is no tracking information available for this type of delivery (I tried that already). My question really is, Does the USPS deliver packages at the same time as mail? Even if my package didn't go to be delivered until Monday it should be here by today. I've already gotten my normal mail, is there a chance it might come later with a different postal guy?Question about USPS....-__-???
Yes, if the package is too big for your regular carrier

to deliver another carrier will deliver it to your door, later in the day or earlier in the day.. depending on where you are in his route.



I would say you definately should get it tomorrow, if you

don't get it today.



Be sure to let us know when you get it...

Good Luck and enjoy the prom.
its 2-3 days usually but not a guarantee. oops you just cut it too close.Question about USPS....-__-???
sorry, but every package I've ever had delivered by USPS has come with my 'normal' mail
That would usually be a different carrier. Keep in mind - the USPS does not guarantee 2 - 3 days delivery. that is just their best estimate. Plus, it depends when they get the package.



Also, their on-line tracking system is horrible. I've gotten packages way before they had any information on-line, and also way after they said it should be delivered.Question about USPS....-__-???
Priority mail is generally delivered with regular mail unless it is a large package. You can check the postal service for delivery standards from the location of the package to your location. Even though they say 2-3 days, it can be longer if it is all the way across the country. Even if it comes tomorrow, you will be fine as long as it fits correctly.
USPS Normally ships at the same time unless it's Expess. I hope you get it by tomorrow if not you might need to go get a new dress today just in case so you have a back up plan/

No comments:

Post a Comment