Sunday, March 4, 2012

Essay editing/coaching help for MBA application in Bangalore?

Are there services/teachers who provide help in editing or writing better essays for MBA applications for US universities? My application deadlines are in the end of December so I do not have too much time and need help urgently.

Please give me information (ph/email/postal add) of such services.Essay editing/coaching help for MBA application in Bangalore?
Not in bangalore but apexwriters are very good consultants for mba applications and essay editing. 3 of my friends and I got our essays edited and all are now in US b schools. The guys are quite accessible and respond well to all the queries. I even know they sometimes work late hours to accommodate last minute requests of applicants.

I just checked and it looks like their site is under maintenance. http://www.apexwriters.com. You may get in touch with them on apexwriters@gmail.com

If you have more queries, ask them directly or can mail me at kumvjuec@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment