Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why is it I can have a letter delivered faster across the country?

from our fine US Postal service than an email I send through yahoo?...are they that inept?Why is it I can have a letter delivered faster across the country?
LMAO at billi goat...that was funny as hell....but I can tell ya ya doofy as*s goat, he didn't make any mistakes!



I am thinking of getting the Pony Express started again....would be a heck of a lot faster
Oooooh look at you Cubs! I'm tellin ya....Why is it I can have a letter delivered faster across the country?
^

^

I can't answer after that...
Yahoo ain't working very well these past days.



I can't get my avatar to load up.Why is it I can have a letter delivered faster across the country?
maybe you made a mistake! it happens. Baaaaaahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment