Sunday, March 4, 2012

I am trying so hard with employment in newyork city any kind of job if you can help me email:wt.tracy@yahoo.co

I am seeking employment for maintenance,Housekeeping,babysitting,Hot鈥?services,ups I have skills for ups,cleaning office building any kind of work that best describes my seeking if any one has any kind of connections with job opening can you please email me at wt.tracy07@yahoo.com it would be a pleasure Thankyou and Happy HolidaysI am trying so hard with employment in newyork city any kind of job if you can help me email:wt.tracy@yahoo.co
Register with all of the temp agencies

Employment Agencies, in NYC.



I recommend:

Custom Staffing

420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 550

New York, New York 10170

Phone: (212) 818-0300

Next to Grand Central Station!I am trying so hard with employment in newyork city any kind of job if you can help me email:wt.tracy@yahoo.co
call me at 347-246-2355

No comments:

Post a Comment