Saturday, March 10, 2012

Will USPS cancel my shipment in time?

I sent a very expensive shipment to Nigeria yesterday, stupid craigslist scam, at 11am via USPS Express Mail International (yes I NOW know everything going on in Nigeria is a scam). Anyways, I realized that it was a scam last night after post office closed. I then submitted my PS1509 first thing this am to my local consumer affairs office. I also sent some emails to the Nigerian Postal Service at the border, although I doubt that will do anything. Has anyone had any experience with the recall process or can give me an idea of my chances for recovery? Thanks for any information!!Will USPS cancel my shipment in time?
If the package has left the country then it's too late to ever get it backWill USPS cancel my shipment in time?
Hey Mark, I'm in the same situation right now. I just wanted to know if you were able to recover your shipped item or if Kittysue is correct? I kind of have lost all hopes by now.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment