Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you have school orientation? Does your school call you or what to let you know?

Apparently Junior/Senior orientation was tonight. I go just about every year. Now I don't know what the dress code is OR who the principal and vice principal is (we got new ones). I don't know my schedule, or my teachers. I don't even have my report card! Yeah, they don't mail those anymore apparently. You have to go PICK IT UP. Oh and I went by the school to pick it up when there was a sign up that said they were handing them out and there was a sign in the office that said to come back later.....-_- So..I think they call you. Like to tell you this stuff. But my dad's cell never works and it changes...so how are we suppose to know? Why not use email? Or US Postal service? They don't even tell you on the WEBSITE! Is it just me, or is my school messed up? Now I don't know if my schedule is right which we are suppose to get straightened out before school starts....Is your school like this? They always mess something up. Like in 7th grade, they told me that I needed to get my shots when I JUST did that a few days prior. -_-Do you have school orientation? Does your school call you or what to let you know?
Well, my "prep day" is tomorrow. We get schedules and lockers and books and such. They sent us a paper on it in the mail. And they called and left an automated message reminding me of the dress code, which is kinda weird seeing as it's the exact same as last year. Oh well. And yes your school is kind of messed up about that sort of thing. :P
I only had one for 9th grade.



My school sends home a letter in the mail during the summer and they also put it in the local news paper.



Why don't you try calling your school?Do you have school orientation? Does your school call you or what to let you know?
Sort of.

There is a Grade 9 BBQ where incoming freshmen can find their classes, get their lockers, and mingle a bit before school starts. I went to it last year, it was a nice thing to have.



But there is grade level assemblies the first day for each grade. That's more of an orientation than anything. New rules being implemented, reminding us about the rules, new teachers or vice principals, important dates, etc.



Also they mail you an information packet along with your schedule. I got mine last Friday.
That's a little messed up, but that's school for ya.



Only the freshman have orientation. Everyone has to go in one day and pay fees and stuff. That's when we get our schedules and everything.Do you have school orientation? Does your school call you or what to let you know?
Oh good! I'm glad to know that it's not only my school. They haven't sent ANYTHING yet. My brother sister who are in elementary school already have their classes and school supply list yet while I have NOTHING. [I'm in high school btw.] And our schools are both part of the same school system, the schools from our house is about the same distance apart so I don't understand.



And apparently there's a freshman social on Aug.19. I'm a nerd so of course I went to go check on the website. But I know nobody else would so I wonder how they expect people to come. Last year, the school system was SO messed up. No one in the county got anything until the very last minute. I really hope that doesn't happen again.
I have freshman orientation.

They will give us our schedule, a tour, and we meet everybody.

They sent us a letter in the mail, along with forms to fill out.

That's peculiar that they call you, they should at least put it on the website/email/send it in the mail.

Im sure that if you call the school they can schedule a time that you can go and get your things.
My freshman orientation is on the 19th.

They sent out letters through the mail.
We have one this year called the Freshman orientation spirit party. We play games and have motivation speakers come and talk to us about high school. woot woot :P
-Lol,`we have a school orientation. It's`always been on a Thursday. `They send us a notice in the mail. I never seem`to go to mines though. Yeah, `they show us our class schedule, principal and etc, `but I'm always late on the first day anyway! So` i'll just get the information for our school office.
Yea! It was last friday for me. We go to our school to get the schedules and walk around to get used to the way our classes are going to be.
We have Freshman Orientation %26amp; Pirate Treasure Days. Freshman Orientation is where they show the freshmen around %26amp; play games. All grades have Pirate Treasure Day. There's an assigned day for each grade. At Pirate Treasure Day, you pay off debts, register, get your rough draft schedule and buy your planner. Its posted on the school website %26amp; they send it out in a newsletter.
yes I do, the school just sends emails to everyone's parents in the school telling the dates/times of it.... that's gotta really suck for you=(



**i suggest you to go to the school in person and talk to your cousoler (%26lt;-- cant spell) and talk to them. it should sort things out!
We have freshman orientation and it's not mandatory. I went when I was a freshman and all we did was play games and get a tour of the school
  • happy wheels 2
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment