Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Please help me....It is real!?

"Notification of admission decisions are 'being mailed'........"





My question is what the contextual meaning of “being mailed” is. I mean does that mean that they will send the decision on postal service or just to mean that they will send me message (it can be either in postal service or email)????





please i need to know the difference...i am waiting yr reply



i am poor at english that is why!

thanks!~Please help me....It is real!?
"Being mailed" means being sent via the United States Postal Service.



"Being emailed" means being sent via electronic mail.Please help me....It is real!?
it means that it has been delievedPlease help me....It is real!?
It means that they are sending you the information regarding if you got accepted or not. HOpe you got in!!! Best wishes!!!
Being mailed usually means snail mail, in your mailbox at your house not email. Usually if you are going to be contacted via email they will say email.

No comments:

Post a Comment