Saturday, March 10, 2012

Any one having issue with the usps post office?

United States Postal Service 4 Ways To Save On Postage Plus

Body: he post office service is HORRIBLE. I will NO LONGER support them I pay all bills via online or with bill pay also phone payments to.



The post office fees are increase every year for very very bad HORRIBLE SERVICE.They had total of THREE BOXED packages of my stolen after telling them NOT to leave any packages at my apt door.



They also knew all from the start that the packages had no insurance on.



They gave me nothing but excuses and And the RUN AROUND.That's why there was no insurance on it cause I told them not to leave packages at my door.



Also ups %26amp; Fed Ex is cheaper for bigger packages



The post office is cheap for packages under a pound AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT INSURANCE ON IT.



ANY ONE THAT IS READY FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT I'M DOWN %26amp; READY. EMAIL ME I TIRED OF THEM.



https://redelivery.usps.com/duns/Redeliv鈥?/a>





PLEASE JOIN MY CLASS ACT SUIT

http://classlawsuit.org./Any one having issue with the usps post office?
My mailman and post office are top notch.Any one having issue with the usps post office?
Oh YEAH, I hate the post office!



My mail goes to the wrong boxes constantly and I get other people's mail (like credit card statements). They don't pick up mail that should go to the post office.



I have had this complaint for years, and they do NOTHING about it.



They are truly a bunch of idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment