Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I sold on ebay & sent the item but buyer says he never received it?

what do i do? I sent it by us postal service 2 weeks ago. buyer sent me an email saying that he didn't receive anything. %26amp; there was no insurance %26amp; dvd sold for $12 plus $3 shipping. what do I do? do I have to give him a full refund? he paid through paypal.I sold on ebay %26amp; sent the item but buyer says he never received it?
Do you have the receipt from shipping it? That's proof it went out. If they didn't pay to have it insured, that's their loss. You're not responsible for it once it gets mailed.



My other questions are: where was it sent from/mailed to and what form of shipping did you use (priority, etc.).
You sent it, send him a copy of the receipt. I would notify the buyer of that fact along with your condolences and that you won't be issuing a refund or sending a replacement.I sold on ebay %26amp; sent the item but buyer says he never received it?
When I sold via ebay it was imperative that I got the receiver to sign for it. It was only a little bit extra to pay but well worth it.

If you don't do that then 5 out of ten people will say they never recieved it.

It's a jungle out there.
he shouldn't pay anything,I sold on ebay %26amp; sent the item but buyer says he never received it?
If you used media mail, all you probably received was a postal receipt for the amount of postage paid. If that receipt doesn't contain anything that would indicate that the shipment was to the buyer's address (or even zip code), I'm afraid you are SOL. If he makes a claim thru PayPal, you'll have no actual proof, and they will refund his money from your account.



If, however, your receipt does have some significant info on it, send a copy to the buyer, explaining that you mailed the item as promised. Having used media mail in the past, I have found that it does, at times, take 2-3 weeks for a package to get through.
  • map of united states with cities
  • cool games for girls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment