Saturday, March 10, 2012

What happens if you can't finish a summer assignment for school by a certain deadline?

I have a summer assignment that needs to be postmarked by 5pm tomorrow (July 27th). I have been constantly working on it and until a few hours ago, I was about 70% done and close to finishing. However, my 1 year old computer completely crashed and my mom and I took it took it to Best Buy. They said they couldn't repair it, so now my project is gone. My mom said she could email my teacher and tell him what happened in hopes that I will be able to email it to him through his email address (not through the postal service). Right now, I am just planning on staying up all night and starting from scratch. What should I do? Thanks in advance!What happens if you can't finish a summer assignment for school by a certain deadline?
Finish as much as you can before the deadline and send it in. Have your mom email and explain the situation and ask for an extension. Otherwise if he doesn't give the extension you'll have at least some credit for what you sent in the mail. Try your best and don't assume the teacher will be forgivingWhat happens if you can't finish a summer assignment for school by a certain deadline?
if its a couple page essay, you could possibly hand write it? if your teacher accepts that

do you have another computer or laptop? go to another friends house to type it up or borrow their laptop for a night

otherwise, if your teacher is understanding he might give some credit if he saw you working hard during your class period.



however i'd prepare for the worse, hope for the best



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment