Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do i contact Y! customer service? The form from Yahoo website does not work.?

I lost my password, tried to reset my password failed. My profile seem to be not correct, cause I can't remember exactly what was my last change for country and postal code. I am studying aboard in th UK, and was in New Zealand.



Try to wait more thang a week now. I don't think my account is still locked up.



Tried the customer service form on the Yahoo website, but it seems not working. I managed to get it submitted once, but not sure when Yahoo will response for that.



I will verify myself as the account holder with my passport, or anything if needed, because I am the real owner of the account.



Does anyone or Yahoo staff know how do I contact Customer Service directly , not via email, as it may take forever to solve my case.



Thank you very muchHow do i contact Y! customer service? The form from Yahoo website does not work.?
If you have forgotten your yahoo password and you cannot provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information,You will not be able to obtain a new password. If there were a easy fix it would be open to abuse from hackers.

You to try use the help link below.It sometimes works. I wish you luck.

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotHow do i contact Y! customer service? The form from Yahoo website does not work.?
that's not good advice and it's also not correct%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;if so than why do they ask for your Secret question???

Report Abuse

How do i contact Y! customer service? The form from Yahoo website does not work.?
The security questions and answers are there so if you have problems like this you can verify that you own the account. If you do not know the answers then you have lost the account and that email address.

You can contact Yahoo Customer Care by following the links shown here:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya鈥?/a>

but I'll tell you right now if you don't know those answers they cannot help you. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment