Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I do an SAE for Ireland?

Want to send an autograph request for an Irish Actress, agents address Co Dublin Ireland.



Usually I would send an International Reply Coupon but their postal service emailed me and said they don't accept prepaid envelopes or IRC's- but they should as they are a member of the United Postal Union. They suggested a cheque to cover costs, but my cheques are in UKæ‹¢, the fees for international cheque make this impossible and I have no idea who the payee would be.



What am I to do? Can I buy a 5EURO note perhaps from the Post Office here and send that?How can I do an SAE for Ireland?
Don't send cash in the post, and if I were you, I would point out that as a member of the United Postal Union, they are supposed to accept prepaid envelopes.



Alternatively, you could use PayPal.How can I do an SAE for Ireland?
You could get a Euro bank draft in any UK bank, say for 5 Euros. If you have it made out to the Agent's business name they should honour it and organise the postage themselves (you could send a self-addressed envolope with it).How can I do an SAE for Ireland?
Yes, you could send a 5 euro bank note got at the post office or any bank. That should do the trick.
is a signature really worth this much trouble?! chances are it won't even be the actual person writes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment