Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Please help me....It is real!?

"Notification of admission decisions are 'being mailed'........"





My question is what the contextual meaning of “being mailed” is. I mean does that mean that they will send the decision on postal service or just to mean that they will send me message (it can be either in postal service or email)????





please i need to know the difference...i am waiting yr reply



i am poor at english that is why!

thanks!~Please help me....It is real!?
an admissions decision has been made. you will receive notification of the decision in the mail, via the traditional postal system.



does that help?
In the mail on paperPlease help me....It is real!?
plz check on both, u dont know wat the person wud have meant
yes under process of mailingPlease help me....It is real!?
they've gone postal
  • dragon age 2 armor
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment