Saturday, March 10, 2012

UPS Email Virus.....?

I just got an email with a Zip file attached.



I heard theres a virus on it, is this ture? or is my package really not coming :( I've been waiting two months for a shirt..



The email said the following with a zip file attached saying



"UPS_INVOICE_TRACKING_N0032-32335.zip (31KB)"

"Hello,



We were not able to deliver postal package you sent on the 10nd May in time

because the recipient鈥檚 address is not correct.

Please print out the invoice copy attached and collect the package at our office.



Your personal manager: Mollie Chan,

Customer Service: 1-800-CALL-UPS

Fax: 888-531-7332

Your UPS"UPS Email Virus.....?
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/ups-malware.s鈥?/a>



The attachment has malware

Dont open it



If you notice it says " the package YOU SENT"



This is an old old email. I remember getting it back in like 2001 or so



I knew it was right off, because I dont send anything UPS

However, my best friend owns a business and she sends a lot via UPS, and

she asked me before she opened it.. I think its aimed more at business computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment