Saturday, March 10, 2012

Has anyone else been experiencing really slow mail service (USPS) lately?

I have a package that is being shipped to me and it was shipped on January 30 First Class and as of today, I still have not received it. It's not just that package, it seems lately everything has been really, really slow in reaching it's destination. Anyone else notice really slow transit times lately with their mail? I'm talking about postal mail not email. This is probably in the wrong category. I don't know what category this question would go in...sorry!Has anyone else been experiencing really slow mail service (USPS) lately?
Yes, I have. I thought it was mainly during the holidays, but it has continued since.



Even the dates of the letters that have gone thru the postal machines are 1 to 2 weeks before I receive them.



good question.Has anyone else been experiencing really slow mail service (USPS) lately?
Slow I had some come back that have the right everything.

and I never get mail on Friday don't know.Somethings up .
  • ski doo
  • battlefield 3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment