Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it possible for me to get my packadge in person?

Okay . So i brought a locket online, under my mother credit card. Its on my moms name but on my email.

It was suppose to be deliver today but because our bell doesn't work, it couldnt. So they left us a notice (Postal service) not ups.

So is it possible for me to go the the postal service %26amp; show them the notice %26amp; get my package. or do i have to wait for 2day or 4 until i can get it ?Is it possible for me to get my packadge in person?
You can call the Post office and have them hold your package and you can then go down and pick it up.



There should be information on the orange note that they left with further information.

Like.. we will attempt to leave it again.

You have 3 days to receive this package before it is returned.



It may require your signature is why they didn't leave it in your mailbox.

I would call the post office right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment