Sunday, March 4, 2012

Could this email overwhelm a girl?

I've been talking to this girl for 5 years, been to her pretty much the entire time, but we've been talking a lot lately. So Please help.



"Amanda and your friends get just as wasted as I do by myself. Though you're making it out to be so bad.



I am sober enough now, but when I talked to you earlier you made me feel like a bad person for drinking alone. Of course I drink alone, I see and deal with things I don't like everyday. When people are out having a some fake time at a bar or club, I am at home enjoy drinking with a "friend" (not friends), or drinking by myself. The idea of booze is to TAKE me AWAY. It's not to sit there and make me have excuses.



I miss the sober life I used to live, I miss the fact that video games could keep me away from feeling sorry for myself. Though they don't cut it anymore. I know its stupid to tell you I drink because I am sad and what not, but I hate feeling terrible.



I know I have done my fair share of making you feel bad, and making you feel bad for me, but it's not right. I know what I am doing, and whats going on, and it's pointless what I am doing, but I don't like dwelling on the day with nothing to gain.



I even have noticed that I have actually been looking forward to a message or an email from you lately. You've been a nice person to talk to lately.



I like talking to you Megan, I like thinking about you. I actually convinced I like you. After the years of disagreement, but you still wanting to keep a positive note between has really made me want you. I can't even think what sex is like, because I think more about a first kiss more than ever. I know this may sound odd or discomforting to you, but I can't deny whats been going on with me lately. I know you have you current situations and I know what's going with you, but it drives me mad wild for you.



I know that I can't change the past, and it's probably gonna stick with me for a long time, but I have been saying sorry and felt sorry for what I have said and did.



I used to read your journals, and always wanted to know so much more about you. I've became so interested in you, I feel like I should write you a REAL letter and color it for you and say how sorry I have been for all the years I been mean to you. You've meant a lot to me in so many ways, that I refused to acknowledged.



It has always been more than just your beauty to me. I don't even know why, I am such a stubborn young man its ridiculous and sometime pathetic.



I know you have a boyfriend and I don't want to ruin that. It's bad, to even admit this to you, but I don't want to sit here and watch another 5 years go by and feeling this way.



I always wanted your company Megan, I always wanted to know what it would be like to actually be close to someone that actually cares a lot more than I do.



You have such a warm heart, and it's completely desirable in every way.



You're just a very gifted person, and it has always, and i do mean always, been a pleasure talking to you.



You have always meant a lot to me, and I can't get over it.



Of course I got mad at your drinking or drinking buddies, of course I get mad on seeing how many guy friends you have, of course I get mad that you show some skin and look ridiculously gorgeous. It was because I care so much and what happens to you. It was really because I really liked you inside.



I am sorry, but I really needed to get this off my chest. I can't stand listening to music, and think what it would be like with you anymore. What would it be like to go to a concert with you, to a movie, to have dinner, walk in a park and surprise you with a battery powered radio so we can dance, to write you REAL life letter using the postal service, to hold you and feel like a special man.



You're just amazing to me Megan, just too darn amazing.



Goodnight. -Shay."Could this email overwhelm a girl?
It might be a bit over whelming but I'm sure the young girl would understand. On another note to be honest if you do feel down and lonely I wouldn't recommend that you drink, you say video games don't cut it anymore well apparently your doing something wrong. I am currently studying to become a psychiatrist and I am one of the few who approve the use of Marijuana, I guarantee this will help you, out a lot. Not harmful and saver than cigarettes, It will help you relax and have fun and enjoy your self.
If she even reads all of it, she might think you have issues. If that's what you want (some people justs liked drama) then give it to her.



But if you want her to like you... ehh...Could this email overwhelm a girl?
That was...wow. Okay, well, it could or it couldn't. It would probably overwhelm her a little bit because she does already have a boyfriend, whether she likes him or not. And plus, you said you've hurt her, but I'm not sure in what way. So it could be overwhelming. But I did find it really sweet how you worded different things in there. And you were being real, you weren't just saying that stuff because it sounded good, or anything.

If that's how you really feel, give it to her. Or better yet, write it all down and DO send it to her, if you can. Hand written is more special than just an email.

Either way, good luck with whatever happens!

And don't listen to people saying she will freak out! Okay, she might, but she really does sound mature enough to not. Personally, I thought it was really sweet. And yes, I'm obviously a girl.
too long im not gonna read thatCould this email overwhelm a girl?
Honestly you sound like a stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A depressed Stalker in need of some urgent help.
Well, I guess this was pretty nice, but I'm sure it'd be much better if you were COMPLETLEY sober. ^^
send it too her.



personally i am a VERY deep person and i would take the time to read it.



i would feeel amazed that someone would write such a thing that to me.



i read the whole thing and i thought it wass cute and meaningful.





*goood luck :]
too long. Sorry. That would freak me out.
reading the whole thing will overwhelm her! and, no offense, but by sharing a personal e-mail with strangers is kinda weird and desperate... sorry!
w.o.w



nice...cant believe i read the whole thing, but i couldnt stop...
umm..yeah!

i was confused just reading it..lol

try something simpler but talk longer..

that should give you a chance to let everything outt(:
Yeah good luck with whatever!
It's too much 4 me- sad that people have to write in computers because everyone forgets how to phone eachother these days
yeah it definently overwhelmed me

i dont know why ur r like this with this girl but u have some strongggg feelings and telling em like this is....wow

maybe cut it shorter becuz it was really cute and will definently make her feel really special no doubt she is lucky to have u in her life

but maybe u should just tell her in a couple words like maybe

"i love u"

yea crazy idea right?
sorry, i dont think she'd read all of that

obviously i dont know what shes like, but

if i was going to be in her position i wouldn't



try something shorter and sweeter...

possibly not too serious

but a smile in there at some points :)
oh my good god wow.... thts alot... this girl sounds lk she's mature enough to not be tottaly overhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment