Saturday, February 25, 2012

What good are unions to the postal service?

Carter did away with federal unions ability to strike. If they could strike it would be a blessing to all as we would see that we do not need them anymore. Email, online bill pay, and direct deposit have all but finished the need for them, DHL, Fedex and UPS can deliver the rest at reduced cost.What good are unions to the postal service?
To some level you're right...the US postal service will slowly die down as the years pass and we're digitized. I wonder how much they cost our nation or if it's all self-payed...?What good are unions to the postal service?
I prefer snail mail. I believe there is a much lower chance of my identity being stolen and my credit being ruined than if I were using online transactions. I don't trust DHL, FedEx, or UPS as much as the US Postal Service, either.What good are unions to the postal service?
Postal workers ensure that many important documents are delivered cheap and effectively. They are paid well but I understand their argument,

45 cents vs. $10 is a big gap
  • computer game
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment