Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I got a weird email from USPS?

This is what it says:





Hello!



Unfortunately we failed to deliver the postal package you have sent on the

12th of November in time because the recipient's address is erroneous.



Please print out the shipment label attached and collect the package at our

office.



United States Postal Service



The thing is I didn't send anything? I ordered something yesterday but it says the package you sent the 12th. I'm just really confused. What could this be?I got a weird email from USPS?
DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND OPEN THE ATTACHMENT. This is a well known scam. Opening the file will cause it to attempt to install a virus on your computer. The Post Office never uses an email address. They do not have it.



??????q ?????●??

No comments:

Post a Comment