Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Discrimination with the USPS (United States Postal Service) what would you do?

I had an issue a month ago, in my small town post office, where I posted my business card on a USPS bulletin board (I read the USPS website and have emailed USPS for the exact code and the code and regulation actually states that no one business except USPS and government notices can post on these) and so I return in a week and my business card was ripped down by the post master, she admitted this to me and went on to tell me that her personal policy is to allow only non-profit business' to post (oh btw, with the exception of a couple of private business' she does favors for) I want to bring this up with her but not sure how, any ideas? Should I go right to the source or file a complaint with USPS in Washington.Discrimination with the USPS (United States Postal Service) what would you do?
It's the exception part where she is allowing select for-profit businesses to do it, that is what she did wrong. So yes, I'd say she has a demotion coming her way, and you should see that she gets it. It is not her house, she maintains it for the people, and is to do so fairly. Knock her down.Discrimination with the USPS (United States Postal Service) what would you do?
Google for the Postal Inspector.

No comments:

Post a Comment