Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do i see what me United States Postal Service tracking number is for my idem?

I've been tracking my idem with equick and the last two things it has said on equick.cn is

2011/3/18 7:00:00 Kansas City, KS 661061093 Transferring to USPS

2011/3/19 16:04:00 KANSAS CITY, KS 66106 Accepted by USPS



Idk if it transferred or not because that was the last thing i got yesterday and i'm pretty sure that the 661061093 isnt my tracking number because it didnt work and neither did the other tracking number i already had.Please help! i haven't gotten any emails saying that my tracking number has changed either.How do i see what me United States Postal Service tracking number is for my idem?
If you have been tracking it then you don't need the tracking number. The tracking number is only to TRACK it. When I order something, the tracking number is the one they give me in the first place and it doesn't change. It may take a few days to catch up with the USPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment