Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Has anyone noticed that the U.S. Postal service..?

is getting slower and at the same time the price of stamps is going up? The price of stamps is going up again soon, yet it takes the better part of a week for an envelope to be mailed from Florida to Michigan. I realize that email has eliminated many items that used to be mailed "snail mail", but not everything can be exchanged electronically.Has anyone noticed that the U.S. Postal service..?
Oh, yeah. I've noticed %26amp; I think it's ridiculous. Hey...and what's with that 'forever stamp', anyway? How the heck does that work?
Thank you %26amp; especially for clarifying my misunderstanding of that forever stamp. Maybe it would be worth buying a couple books, just for future rate increases where it hits over a dollar per standard letter. I can just see that coming down the pipe.

Report Abuse

Has anyone noticed that the U.S. Postal service..?
They are the slowest moving people in the history of the world! They must be very high on the list of the Slowsky's favorite people. I'm sure if they could get their internet service from the U.S Postal service, they would drop verizon in a heartbeat!!
I really don't use u.s. postal service no more, I pay my bills on line. and haven't bought stamps in a long time. but I know they are not cheap like they use to be.Has anyone noticed that the U.S. Postal service..?
you better be careful who you this stuff to, mister. someone might go postal!!
With all of the "hardware" they carry, it's amazing they can walk.
Yes l have, but they don't care.
I agree 100% you said it!
yeah, makes me wonder what they are doing with our mail-and where they are putting the money at-not in our pockets that's for sure
No kidding, why does it take 4 days for a letter to travel 200 miles within the same state?
Anything government related in the U.S. sucks @ss!!!
I noticed!!!! That's why I retired from there....

I seen it go down hill for the last 40 years...

It's like anyplace else.. no one seems to care about service!
  • applebees happy hour
  • baltimore restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment