Wednesday, February 29, 2012

U.S. Postal Service delivery question?

I was supposed to receive my passport from the passport office on the 27th. They sent me an email stating that it HAD been delivered, and gave me a USPS tracking number to confirm it. It says it was delivered, but I did not receive any mail on Saturday, NOTHING. Not even a flyer, which is highly unusual. And I was home all day, so I know nothing came to the house.



So what should I do? I mean, I gotta have that passport, but there is no way I will pay for another one whne the post office messed up. What's my next course of action?U.S. Postal Service delivery question?
Make them find out who the hell signed for you stuff.Call and speak to everyone and there boss.Threaten to file complaints,make issue public %26amp; keep posting on lots of community sites using exact Name of contact %26amp; office.Cause enough problems %26amp; a solution will appear.Remember they messed up not you.U.S. Postal Service delivery question?
LOL Thought that missing passport would show up.

Report Abuse

U.S. Postal Service delivery question?
call your post office it might have been put in the wrong mail box. those passports are signature waived

No comments:

Post a Comment