Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Other than the postal workers themselves, who would miss them?

They cannot make their pension, healthcare payments past November without government intervention. You can pay bills online, then there is Email, and monthly checks get direct deposit. I have had the same book of stamps for more than a year. Does anyone really need this service?



http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/鈥?/a>Other than the postal workers themselves, who would miss them?
Not I



We don't need the service and we certainly need the money saved.
You can not pay all your bills on line especially in a small town. If the state wants to bring it to your attention your Drivers License, or taxes owed they do not have every citizens e-mail address. In some states your proof of residence for your children's school, to register to vote is a bill mailed.Other than the postal workers themselves, who would miss them?
yes I would but not for myself but my neighbors daughter who's father is in Afghanistan. the child runs to the mailbox everyday to see if DADDY sent her a letter, and he does, and every morning she puts one in the mailbox to send to him......
Oh, it can be reduced. Packages are still cheaper there. I don't believe in privatization of the entire things. Neo-cons love the idea, but the private company would jack up the price sure as shoot.Other than the postal workers themselves, who would miss them?
I shop online, yet I've noticed I can't click on a link and tug a package out of my computer screen.



Just guessing, but usually the employees of any service are required to keep it running.
Every country needs a postal service.
It would be cheaper if the government just contraced with the existing private carriers UPS, FEDEX, etc.
It should be taken as a glaring failure of the Obama administration that he can't even keep the Post Office solvent.
How would cons get their welfare checks then?
Yeah mostly I just get junk mail anyway
Then we'd have to strike the term 'going postal' from the dictionary. Damn! It was actually quite apt.
If you buy things online who will deliver them.

No comments:

Post a Comment