Wednesday, February 29, 2012

United States Postal Service?

Hope everyone is having a great saturday. But i have a quick question. I emailed my son who is in college some important information that he will need in order for something to be completed. He txted me this morning telling me he didnt recieve it . I went to the postal Office at 11:00 a.m. on friday morning and over-nighted it. Is the post office going to deliever this package today or did they b.s. me? any information would be helpful. Thank you =)





%26amp; i should of did fedex or ups!. darn!!United States Postal Service?
According to this site they guarantee overnight delivery anywhere within the US.



http://www.usps.com/shipping/expressmail鈥?/a>



jUnited States Postal Service?
The farest from mexican border the better service you'll have. It will depend mostly if the employees related to your packed are native americans or mexican descendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment