Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a ongoing problem with the US Postal Service,everyday they deliver..........?

our mail comes between 6-7 pm and nobody seems to give a ****,I've talked with the carriers,supervisors.

I've sent emails to my local Congressperson,nobody has contacted me.The USPS service really sucks.Personally, I think it's time they disappear,just like the milkman.

I see why they're billions of dollars in debt.I have a ongoing problem with the US Postal Service,everyday they deliver..........?
The reason your mail is coming that late is that we are way understaffed.

Management won't hire new carriers and when someone retires, leaves, or otherwise, the work they used to do gets dumped on the rest of the carriers.

The supervisors know this, and aren't allowed to fix it. Trust me, the carriers don't want to carry 1 1/2 routes every day.I have a ongoing problem with the US Postal Service,everyday they deliver..........?
What kind of work do YOU do? Are you ever forced to work overtime?



And it's not like you don't have options. You're getting your mail every day. What difference does it make if it comes at ten in the morning or six PM? And don't say 'because I have to get the mail and get to the bank before it closes' or some other thing that you need your mail for. Because, if you can't do your business the next day, you have the same option that everyone else has that needs their mail in the morning. You can rent a PO box, or pay for 'caller service' is you're a business. That way, you don't have to wait, and that premium service has been around since LONG before I started carrying mail 30+ years ago.
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment