Saturday, February 25, 2012

The use of the postal sevice versus email?

Hi, I've had a look around but I can't find exactly what I want. I'd like some information regarding the email usage (like how many are sent a year) and how much they are increasing each year. And then some statistics on how much the postal service is used.



If anyone knows (or can find) a graph of the increase/decline of either I'd be very happy.



Thanks.The use of the postal sevice versus email?
i'm sorry, i don't any statistics for you, but you can have my opinion.

i think e-mail is good for chit-chat and stuff that happens frequently. it's more updated, but snail-mail, has this important, "i cared enough to take the time to write you and send you this" feel to it. it means more to go by the postal service. though communication now a days is more thorough internet and phones. postal service is still very important. i think it has only decreased slightly.

i hope i'm a help:)The use of the postal sevice versus email?
I know that email in the past 5 years far surpasses that of the post office, emails don't get lost or not delivered on holidays. The ease of the email has made it much more convient and cheaper to communicate with loved ones, i.e. soliders.
  • bento
  • restaurants in pittsburgh
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment