Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Canada Postal Mail Service?

Im in jamaica wi

and i have requested a passport application form from the (Embassy of Ireland) because thats where jamaica embassy of ireland is located and i havent recieved the passport application form via the canada postal mail from last month.



Embassy of Ireland

Suite 1105, (11th Floor)

130 Albert St

Ottawa,

Ontario, K1P 5G4



why is it taking so long?



is it possible someone in Canada could fedex an Ireland passport application form for me and I pay you back?



Here is my email address to contact me please to make the arrangement.

it.matt@yahoo.com



I cannot wait any longerCanada Postal Mail Service?
Perhaps you should be calling the Irish Embassy and not asking a bunch of faceless, nameless people online why they are not sending you the forms. Then again, download what you need and have it in seconds. http://www.inis.gov.ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment