Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can someone tell me an actual email address for USPS United States Postal service?

I'm from UK and I have a query with the USPS but I don't seem to be getting anywhere on their website on customer service forms and am getting quite frustrated.



Does anyone know an actual email address that I can just send a straight email to?



ThanksCan someone tell me an actual email address for USPS United States Postal service?
Needless to say, the USPS, which is in the physical mail business, would prefer that you send them a snail mail letter with an communication you have. However, they do have some e-mail addresses, all of which you can find on the Web page below.



http://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=con鈥?/a>Can someone tell me an actual email address for USPS United States Postal service?
why are you complaining to the USPS when you are mailing something from the UK

why not contact the Uk post offices instead

what is the problem did you mail something ? but if you mail something from the uk

why are complain to the USPs then?

but i did find this

http://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/usps/re鈥?/a>

its a form you fill in

No comments:

Post a Comment