Saturday, February 25, 2012

Littlewoods.com customer service email address?

Can anyone give me an email address for customer service, or better yet, a real person, at Littlewoods.com?



Someone registered with my email address and I get lots of email for her including confidential order confirmations. I have tried to contact Littlewoods but no luck. I am in California and do not want to make an expensive phone call to the UK to fix their problem. Their website is really lame, with no contact available unless you log in, and you need email, postal code, and birth date to get it. (I have 2 of 3 now.)



Anyway, I would like to get this fixed and in the meanwhile will nominate Littlewoods.com for most unsecure and unfriendly e-commerce site on the web.



Thanks!Littlewoods.com customer service email address?
I cannot see an email addy



but



http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/static.do?鈥?/a>



Click the security %26amp; identity theft option

this will sho some answers and an online for to complete



Hope this helps



I assume that you cannot reply to the emails you have been sent





just found



queries@shopdirect.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment