Saturday, February 25, 2012

Question about economy shipping with the US Postal service?

I recently won something on ebay, which is being shipped through USPS. It says economy shipping, and I received a confirmation of delivery email two days ago. It is being shipped from Los Angeles to my house in Orange County, California, about 50 miles away. How long should I expect my delivery to arrive? (They're just basketball tickets, so I assume it will come in the regular mail, no package or anything) Thanks.Question about economy shipping with the US Postal service?
I don't know what economy shipping is. It means something different for every service. The United States Postal Service does NOT have any service called "Economy." Usually that means they are going to either send it through FedEx SmartPost of UPS Mail Innovations. Irregardless of what service they use, it will be delivered by your mail man. If they send it cheap through the USPS they could use either First Class or Parcel Post for mail or packages respectively. First class, if they send it as a letter, usually takes about 1 or 2 days to get to you. If it is sent as parcel post it can take up to 10 days. At this time of year it may take longer because of Christmas packages.



I don't know how long it takes FedEx and UPS to send their stuff to the Post Office but I know once we get it then we send it out that day.
  • pro comp
  • what is android
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment